Thursday, January 6, 2011

Researching Blogs For SEO Tips

It is important to research for your blog by researching other blogs. The reasons are:

  • by researching other blogs you are learning search engine optimization tips
  • you can learn how others perform keyword searches, what keyword tools they use, I use keyword ninja, googles adwords keyword tool
  • overtime you will be able to develop relationships by leaving valuable comments; not spam, which will eventually lead to you linking to other pages, bettering your ranking in the search engines
  • you can find out what keywords or keyword phrases are being used to better your SEO efforts, using tools for free like SEO QUAKE
  • you can get ideas for your blog to help you create more traffic, such as templet design, opt in’s, polls, free product offers, even article ideas may develop


Bloggers whom are blogging for money are very generous with their info on how they are succeeding. I have found a lot of search engine optimization tips and keyword optimization tips by researching blogs. In the last month alone I have found several e-books for begginers to learn how to set up their blogs, search engine optimization, keyword searching, keyword density, marketing and the list goes on.
I wrote this blog post today because it dawned on me that while I am learning to get my SEO where it needs to be I have been making very good steps connecting with other bloggers whom are succeeding like I hope to. Every e-book I have read on SEO states somewhere in it that if you want to rank higher and get more traffic that you must get involved with others in the blogosphere, eventually linking to their blogs.
I have found additional tools to help me find keywords allowing me to optimize my post for those keywords, improving my SEO. All because of other bloggers.
I have found many article ideas by researching other blogs for tips on search engine optimization and keyword optimization.

I hope that this blog is going to get you thinking about how important being involved in the blogosphere is, as it does have an effect on search engine optimization, ranking.

As always get your free copy of "The secret lives of internet marketers revealed". Good luck in all your business adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment