Monday, January 17, 2011

Bloggers Can Grow Using Twitter

Today I want to discuss using Twitter to grow your readership. For the last month or so I have been using Twitter to find more blogs to research for link building, Seo, Keyword optimization techniques and more. Along the way I have been able to find more bloggers related to what I am trying to do than I could possibly imagine. I have found e-books, video e-course's, ideas, rebranding tips and more. All because of Twitter.

I want to explain why I am so impressed with marketing your blogs on Twitter. With Twitter I have been able to learn how to set up my business blogs on my host site at host gator. With in 1 week, its been about 2 right now, my blog has seen around 400 visits. It has took me 2 months to get 150 visits here on blogger. I think that a big part of it is 1) I tweet every time I update my wordpress blog that I host on host gator, 2) I am paying for it, which means that I am getting indexed more often. After all it takes money to make money? Right!!!!

Here is what I know Twitter is becoming very popular, definitely in the last 2 years, Twitter is away to get free advertising for your blogs as well as Twitter is a way to make important business contacts related to your niche. I have learned more in the last month than I have in the last 3 years, all because of the followers that I have found on Twitter.

I can honestly say that every time I Tweet a post update that I will see 2 to 4 new followers each day after posting for 3 -4 days as a result, that's every day. Twitter is a magnet for bloggers who are trying to build their business blogs, you will without a doubt grow.
All you need to do is:
  1. Tweet useful tweets to your followers
  2. be active, have conversations with your followers tweet (or retweet) their updates, share them on facebook.
  3. thank them for their comments
  4. write great content to keep them coming back
  5. be as helpful as you can
  6. comment on their blogs when you can
  7. set up a Tweet button on your blog
  8. tweet your products web sites, this will generate traffic to your site.

I would like to say that besides using Keyword Ninja, and SEO Pressor, that Twitter has helped me grow in the last month more than I could possibly have dreamed. I will have to admit that I have paying more attention to my blog on : http://www.getziggys.com/, than I have here because on it I am able to do more.

I am currently working on a video e-course that will teach you how to make money with your blogs by branding and rebranding products. So please be patient I will make the lack of post worth while in the end for you.

As always good luck in all your business adventures, and don't forget to get your free copy of " Secret Lives" it is packed full of interviews with 7 internet marketers. Also If you need tools to help you grow your blog business check out my "Keyword Tools list" here on my side bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment