Monday, January 10, 2011

Keyword Optimization For Google Adsense

I wanted to once again go over the importance of optimizing your post for keywords and keyword phrases. If your are monetizing your blog with Google Adsense then you want to have ads being placed that are going to pay you, the business blogger the most you can per click, don't you?


Well this is what I do each and every day:

  1. perform a key word search using Google's keyword search tool, since it is Google Adsense that you are trying to earn the most from per click, I also use Keyword ninja to compare with Google.
  2. find the keywords and keyword phrases with the highest searches per month.
  3. find the keywords and keyword phrases with high cost per click (cpc).
  4. find the keywords and keywords phrases with medium to low competition.
  5. find out how much traffic Google estimates you will get using Google's keyword tool.
  6. I than only use the keywords or keywords phrases that estimate's show that I may receive clicks from If I were paying for the Google Adwords ads using the keywords or keyword phrases I have researched.
  7. I then proceed with SEO for my post, I try to keep my keyword density at 1% to 2.2%, I have heard of other bloggers trying to keep their keyword density at 8% to 15%.
At this point in time I have found that my Google Adsense Ads have went from paying out 10 to 30 cents to right now any where from $1.30 to as high as $2.68. With that being said I can say that I know that keyword optimization is the key to higher payouts for Google Adsense.

I am not sure as to whether or keyword density higher than 2.2% is better or not. So play with it, I am. Who knows maybe it would be better to optimize your keywords for density at around 8% to 15%, but doing so might hurt your overall SEO campaign.

Until next time good luck with all of your business adventures, DON'T FORGET TO GET YOU FREE COPY of " Internet Marketers Secret Lives Revealed ".

Also check out my new web site: http://www.getziggys.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment